A new studio was formed by the creators of Galaxy on Fire series ROCKFISH Games announced EVERSPACE, an Unreal Engine 4 powered PC space shooter that’s a rogue-like. They’ve also released a pre-alpha gameplay trailer for the game, and it looks both gorgeous and awesome.
Here’s what the game is, its features:
- Rogue-like gameplay with persistent progression
- AAA-style visuals & sound and PC-optimized controls (mouse + KB)
- Non-linear story-telling that perfectly fits the nature of a rogue-like
- 1st and 3rd person action focus (no sim)
- In-depth upgrade and damage system
- VR support